Dear Wabash High School Families,
We want our families and the community at-large to know that we are continuing to monitor current events and doing everything possible to keep our students and staff safe during these uncertain times due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please read the attached letter
for more details.
Wabash City Schools are closed for the remainder of the 2019-2020 academic year. Any further updates will be through social media, website, and/or school messenger. This is in collaboration with all county schools and at the direction of County and State health officials who have stressed this as a preventative measure against COVID-19.
If you or your child become sick:
- If there are symptoms of fever, cough, and trouble breathing, please call your primary care physician or walk-in clinic to see what they advise you do.
Continue to practice and reinforce good hygiene habits:
- Wash your hands regularly, especially after using the restroom, touching common/public surfaces, and before preparing or consuming food. Use soap and hot water, for around 20 seconds, and be sure to include fingertips.
- Avoid coughing or sneezing into the air or your hands. Try to cough or sneeze into a tissue and throw the tissue away after 1 use. If you don't have a tissue, cough/sneeze into the bend of your elbow.
- Try to avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- If your student is feeling sick, please keep them home. Students should be free from fever and other symptoms for 24 hours before returning to school.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESOURCES: